Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > ..................................    

______
Germany

20 May 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

I think you bring a good point here. I never do what to do when the time comes to vote for those printables so most of the time I abstain.

20 May 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Those are a couple of questions which should be dealt with, I �m glad you brought them up.   I also think that bilingual vocabulary lists should be allowed.   Your suggestion on the second point would be a very good solution in the event that  lists are not allowed.

21 May 2009     

victor
Spain

When I say that flashcards sets are allowed I don �t mean that all the flashcards should be in the same document. I know that the size limit is very low.
If you upload some related flashcards in various documents, it is fine. It would good to make it clear in the title ("food flashcard 1", "food flashcard 2", " food flashcard 3"...)

I didn �t think about bilingual lists or mini-dictionaries. We should decide something about that.

21 May 2009     

verybouncyperson
Spain

Hello everyone!

I think it may have been my Common Verbs List which was deleted Confused  I �m going to upload it again, but take off the Spanish translations so that people can do the translations with their students if they choose to.

In my opinion, this site is as much about sharing ideas as it is about sharing worksheets.  Whilst I agree that the worksheets uploaded should be in English, we shouldn �t discount those which include activities which could easily be adapted to suit each teacher �s needs. 

T :)

22 May 2009     

libertybelle
United States

(Off the topic - but just a little)
Today I saw a one-page document and the key was in another document.
That is totally unacceptable. I �ve seen people make 5-6 page documents here, in color, with no problem at all.
The problem is that people need to learn to use the Word program program tools correctly and find out how to reduce the size of their documents. It takes a little time, that � all.
I would never download a document without the key. That �s plain greedy.

23 May 2009     

naj07
Tunisia

Hello Victor,
I have a problem with my powerpoint works they are often refused because of the500limits I try to divide them but sometimes it does not worth to send a document that we can �t understand

23 May 2009