SNAKES AND LADDERS 0, 1ST AND 2ND CONDITIONALS
1. Students get into small teams of three or four and are given a snakes and ladders sheet along with a dice.
2. Each student needs a small game token.
3. Each member takes turns to throw the dice moving their token until they arrive to number 100. If they land on a snake they have to return to wherever the snakes tail takes them to and if they land on a ladder they go upwards to wherever the ladder takes them to.
4. When a student lands on a number that has a sentence, they have to complete the sentence with the second part of the conditional. They will know the type of conditional they have to use by the number in parenthesis (0),(1),(2).
5. The first member to land on number 100 is the winner!
Copyright 20/4/2023 Maui RIvera
Publication or redistribution of any part of this
document is forbidden without authorization of the
see more worksheets by Maui RIvera