Colour Wheel - Clothespin activity
We can use this game in many ways.
1. MATCHING GAME - students put the word next to the colour spot
2. CLOTHESPIN ACTIVITY - we glue words onto clothespin. Then we match word and colour.
3. We can also use coloured clothespin.
4. We can use words that represent given colours, for example strawberry = red, grass = green... Then children put this names of thing onto colur spots on the wheel.
5. Children put real small objects on colour spots.
6. Spelling activity - Student A spells the colour, student B is guessing it.
Copyright 12/1/2013 lucak (F)
Publication or redistribution of any part of this
document is forbidden without authorization of the
see more worksheets by lucak (F)