This is a set of four PowerPoint files (I could not upload THEM in one) about SIMPLE PRESENT and daily activities. These slides will surelly make your students THINK, PREDICT, INDUCE, SPEAK AND CREATE. It includes activities for different stages of the class:
- WARM-UP (artwork description and pair-discussion)
- PREPARATION FOR GRAMMAR
- GRAMMAR EXPLANATION (through examples)
- MECHANICAL PRACTICE
- FURTHER PRACTICE (REWRITING)
- FOSTERING KNOWLEDGE (create a short text)
- ROLE-PLAY to do in pairs using THEIR OWN INFORMATION.
The powerpoints are full of pictures and colors. As well as this, it was designed to provide ACTIVE & CONSTANT practice for students.
READING-WRITING AND SPEAKING skills are covered in these powerpoints.
I hope you like it!
Copyright 01/10/2012 melissa moreno
Publication or redistribution of any part of this
document is forbidden without authorization of the
see more worksheets by MissMelissa12