English Lessons for Kids - Videos, Printables, Games, Online Tests
Teach kids with an engaging blended English program. A multi-level English curriculum featuring cartoon animated videos, engaging games, interactive tests and a progress tracker. Take a tour now!
Teaching Kids who Canñññt Read? Itñññs Easy with Kiz Phonics
We offer carefully designed phonics worksheets, games, videos and flash cards you will find on our site. Everything you need to help a child learn to read through phonics: decodable stories, listening exercises, you name it. Visit this page now!
High Quality ESL Lesson Plans - Free Samples - $26 Membership
Be a better teacher! Hundreds of PDF lesson plans. Grammar, reading, vocabulary, speaking. All with comprehensive Teacher Notes included. Zero preparation time required. Listening lesson plans with mp3 files also available. Plus flashcards. Benefit from fifteen years of ESL experience. Use coupon code "ESLPR" on registration for discount!
Worksheets that listen.
Worksheets that speak.
Worksheets that motivate students.
Worksheets that save paper, ink and time.
songs worksheets > The Old Lady Swallowed a Pie
The Old Lady Swallowed a Pie
This activity was created using KidsIspiration and scanning some food items from the book into the program.
(optional items): This lesson plan uses the song ´I know an Old Lady who swallowed a fly´, and the book ´I know an Old Lady who Swallowed a Pie´ that can be sung to the same old tune.
Music activates procedural memory and therefore is learning that lasts.
• Teacher will guide the students to click on the mouse to hear the recorded I know an old lady who swallowed a pie song on computer / or sing with students, or just play a song from CD.
• Teacher will read the book showing the illustrations.
• Teacher will hold up the Old Lady puppet (OR USE A LARGE PRINTOUT, AND JUST CUT OUT A SPACE AT THE MOUTH TO INSERT PICTURES) and ask each student to feed the puppet emulating the sequence of the story.
• Teacher will show and name the food shapes again.
• Teacher will hand out paper and food items printouts to be matched in sequence. Students will name and find the matching picture in a field of two and glue on paper.
• The student will help bake a real Old Lady pie!
Copyright 20/6/2009 Ms. Pace
Publication or redistribution of any part of this
document is forbidden without authorization of the
see more worksheets by Zarade