Junk food worksheets:
"Teen Diet isn´t all junk Food!" - Reading comprehension + Writing activities
Junk food- Healthy food
HEALTHY AND JUNK FOOD
JUNK FOOD PICTIONARY / CROSSWORD
Junk Food County - reading comprehension
Junk food Fact file - a short history of its invention
JUNK FOOD AND FREQUENCY WORDS!
Reading: Junk food
JUNK FOOD - Pictionary / Flashcards
JUNK FOOD IN ENGLAND (1)
boardgame : healthy or junk food ?
Pictionary - Junk Food
Fast food/junk food
JUNK FOOD (4 pages)
Converstaion Chat room #11 Food (Junk food inter alia)
THE EFFECTS OF JUNK FOOD
JUNK FOOD ( 2) Healthy Lifestyle
Junk food - reading comprehension
Teaching Kids who Canńńńt Read? Itńńńs Easy with Kiz Phonics
We offer carefully designed phonics worksheets, games, videos and flash cards you will find on our site. Everything you need to help a child learn to read through phonics: decodable stories, listening exercises, you name it. Visit this page now!
High Quality ESL Lesson Plans - Free Samples - $26 Membership
Be a better teacher! Hundreds of PDF lesson plans. Grammar, reading, vocabulary, speaking. All with comprehensive Teacher Notes included. Zero preparation time required. Listening lesson plans with mp3 files also available. Plus flashcards. Benefit from fifteen years of ESL experience. Use coupon code "ESLPR" on registration for discount!
Worksheets that listen.
Worksheets that speak.
Worksheets that motivate students.
Worksheets that save paper, ink and time.
English Lessons for Kids - Videos, Printables, Games, Online Tests
Teach kids with an engaging blended English program. A multi-level English curriculum featuring cartoon animated videos, engaging games, interactive tests and a progress tracker. Take a tour now!
Vocabulary worksheets >
Junk food >
Shopping Game (Junk Food)
Shopping Game (Junk Food)
Shopping Game Rules
1. Cut out the 4 shopping carts, 16 picture cards and Conversation cues (Cut only below the red text, then fold between the red & green text.
2. Place the 16 picture cards face down with the students sitting in a circle around them.
3. Students are each given a trolley, which has a shopping list of four items that they need to buy.
4. In turn, a student picks up a card. If they don´t get the card they want they have to say “I don´t like bananas” but if they get a card that they are looking for, they say “I like cherries” and put it in their cart. You can change the dialogue to anything you like, for example: “I don´t need banana” “I need bananas” etc.
5. Once a student has all four cards, s/he wins the game.
Changing the shopping list
1. You can change the game to practice any vocabulary you like
2. Place the cursor inside a cell, select “Insert Picture from file”, find the picture that you want to insert and press “Insert”. The picture should automatically resize to fit inside the cell.
3. Change the text inside the trolley list to match the pictures
4. Change the conversation cues by selecting the WordArt object and editing it. Voila. Print, cut and play.
Copyright 12/1/2011 Lippy_Madrid
Publication or redistribution of any part of this
document is forbidden without authorization of the
see more worksheets by Lippy_Madrid