Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > the happiest country of the world..    

the happiest country of the world..

douglas
United States

According to the website, the happy planet indicator is a combination of its happiness and how much of the Earth�s resources that country uses per person:

The HPI measures how much of the Earth �s resources nations use and how long and happy a life their citizens enjoy as a result. First calculated in 2006, the second edition adds data on almost all the world �s countries and now covers 99% of the world �s population.

So Costa Rica wins because it is a combination of happy, long-living people AND it has a minimum impact on the earth�s resources--congratulations you�re happy AND Green!  Clap

6 Jul 2009     

sldiaz
Panama

Dear friends from Costa Rica...

Congratulations for being happy AND Green! ! !Clap

greetings from Panama, your neighbor country,Smile..PURA VIDA!!!Wink
silka

6 Jul 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

the top ten:

1. Costa Rica
    2. Rep�blica Dominicana
    3. Jamaica
    4. Guatemala
    5. Vietnam
    6. Colombia
    7. Cuba
    8. El Salvador
    9. Brasil
    10. Honduras

7 Jul 2009     

JulietaVL
    Mexico

Oh... thanks for the top ten Damielle!!Most of them are from America =) 

7 Jul 2009     

ilona
    Costa Rica

Pura Vida Costa Rica, I love my countryHeart

7 Jul 2009     

roneydirt
    United States

I knew Jamaica would be in the top 5, but what about Thaihiti...  I also love how Cuba is in the top 10 and America has done so badly.  You wouldn �t think it reading all the write ups about the poor Cubans and South Americans in the US papers.  Yet we are going out to provide democracy, better life and happiness to all the other nations...  this list definitly hits the ironic list.

7 Jul 2009     

< Previous   1    2