Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > good morning dear teachers    

good morning dear teachers

emila
Turkey

Another night owl as me,nice to see you here. I can �t sleep but I have to.. otherwise how can I play with my cute children tomorrow?Time 01:57 a.m

7 Jul 2009     

Denisa
Romania

YES, I CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU �RE SAYING AS I MYSELF HAVE 3 CHILDREN WHO WILL NEED ME TOMORROW...FRESH...

7 Jul 2009     

Denisa
Romania

ACTUALLY, IT �S TODAY(NOT TOMOROW)//LOL

7 Jul 2009     

gabitza
Romania

Denisa and Emila,
GO TO BED! NOW!
You �ll look like sCensoredt tomorrow morning. Plus, you have to prepare breakfast, make the beds, do the shopping, clean the house, go to the playground, cook lunch, wash some, iron some, ..........................................
Dead - That �s how I look!
Bye!

7 Jul 2009     

emila
Turkey

All right.Sleeping time Denisa.We need energy for tomorrow.(I know I couldn �t get up early  and my daughter will come and say "I love you too much" and she will kiss and then she will held my hands  and she will say "I �m hungry" as usual.She is just 2 years old.

7 Jul 2009     

Denisa
Romania

MAY GOD BLESS YOUR CHILDREN(AND MINE ,TOO)...
LET �S GO TO BED NOW...
BYE/BYE AND SLEEP TIGHT!

7 Jul 2009     

emila
Turkey

Ok.I have already been  tired when you remind all these things.The same routine as usual.I need holiday........ Good night Denisa, Gabitza. Lots of kisses to your sweet princess.

7 Jul 2009     

gabitza
Romania

Thanks, sleep dreams to you and your kids! (l �ll have a last smoke before I go to bed, he he)

7 Jul 2009     

gabitza
Romania

Thanks, sleep dreams to you and your kids! (l �ll have a last smoke before I go to bed, he he)

7 Jul 2009     

kissyfour
Mexico

HI!!!!!
i �M NEW HERE BUT I LIKE TO MUCH THIS PAGE.

KISS

MARY

24 Jul 2009     

< Previous   1    2