Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hello!    

Hello!

elena58
Spain

Hello!

Hello everybody!
At first, I �d say that I �m new here and I think this web is fantastic, because there are lots of resources. I have one-to-one classes with two boys who are eight and ten, and it �s really useful to find printables with drawings because it makes them being more interested.
Otherwise, I have to say I �m sorry because last week I uploaded a printable copied from another web. Before knowing about this one, I used to see webs and make printables copying things from there. When I decided to post some printables here, I didn �t remember that it was copied. I �m sorry.
Furthermore, I have posted some new worksheets (made by me) and I �m going to upload more. I �d like you to take a look at them!
Best wishes, and congratulations for this fantastic web site.

ELENATongue!

8 Jul 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

Welcome to this addictive website!

8 Jul 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Welcome Elena!
And a quick tip - there is an unwritten rule that members do NOT advertise their work. Sorry, it seems an easy way of attracting people �s attention but try to do it by a nice worksheet or an interesting suggestion.

Good luck!

Baiba

8 Jul 2009     

Carla Horne
United States

Hi Elena,

(Baiba is right. Smile)

Carla

8 Jul 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Welcome to this wonderful community of teachers!!Smile