Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hi!! about points    

Hi!! about points

Ivi....
Argentina

Hi!! about points

Hi there!
I m a premium member so first of all i d like to thank all of you and it is nice to know that some other teachers from other countries find my work interesting and it also encourages me to upload and create more.
I ve got a question as regards points because i ve got more than 30 and as i was looking at some of the printables in one of them it said that i could download it for free because i m premium but them i entered another printable and it said anything about downloading it for free.Can you explain how this works, whether there are special printables u can download when being premium and how many free download  i have, because i wasnt notified either
Thanks a lot

9 Jul 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

The printable that is free is among the new contributions of the day. If you download an older printable, it will cost you points.

9 Jul 2009