Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thanks!    

Thanks!

Ratu
Argentina

Thanks!

Hey there!

I just wanted to thank you all for downloading my worksheets! I �m a premium now and I �m very happy! haha =o )

For the ones living in Argentina, where do you study? anyone from INSP-UTN?

A silly question, do we get more points if our ws has more than one page? cause I �ve downloaded some files that have, lets say, two pages and one blank...isn �t that "cheating"?

Thanks again! I �m gonne keep on sharing my worksheets!! BTW, I love yours, they are very useful!!

Besos! (kisses!)
Ale

10 Jul 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

Hi!
Welcome, premium userWink

No, it �s not cheating for 2 reasons:
a) you get 1 point for a downloaded ws regardless of how many pages there are, because it costs sb 1 point to download (unless they �re premium users and it �s a new contribution, in which case it is free for them, but you get your 1 point)
b) sometimes the fonts here are different from those on your PC, so the text moves slightly and the empty page opens by itself (it �s not there on your PC, but it is here when you upload your doc).
In fact, the people who provide you with more pages in one ws should actually get more thanks for their work, because it �s the whole package for just 1 point (providing it´s any good, and usually the stuff you get here is absolutely great). Check this one out, for instance http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=234677#thetop 
So enjoy yourself and share some of your best work!
Anita

10 Jul 2009     

missveronica
Argentina

Ratu, Im not studying anymore, luckily. But I udes to study at St. Trinneans,in San Isidro.

10 Jul 2009     

Ratu
Argentina

Thanks for replying Anita!! I get your point, you are right =o )

Hey Missveronica! lucky you! hehe I started in 2004 and I still have a long way to go haha
The thing is, I started with lots of subjects and then I started working, so the next year I attended less subjects and then I went to Disney to work there for the summer so I had lots of finals to sit for, and then last year I got married and decided to take the year off from the prof, anf this year I �m just attendng one subject cause I �m working A LOT! but well I �m happy! haha

Are you gonna go to the Share Convention??

xoxoxoxo
Ale

10 Jul 2009