Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Questionsss!    

Questionsss!

Ratu
Argentina

Questionsss!

Hi again!

Sorry to bother all of you with my newbie questions but I don �t wanna make mistakes and have my account deleted! Better safe than sorry, right?? haha

Well, my first question is, can we add to our worksheets a link to donwload an mp3 file or something like that? or that �s copyright infringement (or whaveter!)?? The thing is, I want to upload some dialogues from the book How Now Brown Cow, with their transcriptions (phonetic script) that I made myself some years ago, and I think it �s very useful to practise pronunciation; and I wanted to add a link to download the mp3 file with the dialogues from the book that I will upload to rapidshare or something.

Second question: I read that if nobody download your ws for a month, it will be deleted. If that happens, can we upload it again? Cause I mean, I sent this printable http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=255599#thetop about Used to do/be used to doing blah blah with lots of exaples from Breaking Dawn (4th book of the Twilight Saga) and maybe no one is interested now but someone  may ind it useful next month. know what I �m saying? Can we upload the deleted file again or not? not for the point but just for the sake of sharing!

Thanks in advance!
Kisses from Argentina!
Ale

P.D: Thanks again for your GREAT ws!! I �ve become addicted!!!!!!!

12 Jul 2009      

libertybelle
United States

Hi and welcome Ratu

You can add a link to You Tube - but you can �t have people download listening exercises from a bought book - that is an infringement of the copy-right laws. You have to check the book to see if it is against the copy right laws.

I �ve never seen a contribution deleted, even though it says they will be. I �m not sure what the rules are here, but if I were you, I �d delete it, change it a bit, add some new activities and write under the description that it is a better and newer copy of an older contribution.

12 Jul 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Hi Ratu...!! Welcome!

I believe that  worksheets with 0 downloads are the ones that are deleted after a month... not the ones people have already downloaded...

M. Eugenia

12 Jul 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

If your contribution is not downloaded many times, you can delete it, update - rewrite - improve it and upload it again. Several pages, links to youtube are more than welcome.
Be precise in your description - include the number of pages, which grammar the worksheets covers etc...

Good luck.

12 Jul 2009     

Ratu
Argentina

Thanks for replying!! Thumbs Up

Gonna take what you all said into acount!!

Kisses!
Chau chau
Ale

12 Jul 2009