Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > About my printables...    

About my printables...

AnnCii
Latvia

About my printables...

Hi,

As there are doubts about my printables, I have uploaded the 2nd part of "Let �s count with Teddy Bears" in edited version to see that they are really mine.

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=259086#thetop

Simply for me it is easier to make Ws, print them out,scan back to Pc and then resize than do it with each picture. Of course, there is one more reason why I scan my works, but ok.

Have a nice day!

13 Jul 2009      

libertybelle
United States

To save time and trouble - why don �t you just upload both pages as one?
Don �t they belong together?
I just uploaded 4 pages with no problems at all.
You should only need to divide a worksheet up in two if the file is too big-
and yours doesn �t look too big.
L
ps - remember to compress your images, this makes the file smaller too.

13 Jul 2009     

AnnCii
Latvia

Yes, they are together and, of course, I wanted to put them together, but the file was too big.  Actually I have problems with the size, because the original size of my works are about 2Mb and it is quite difficult to make them only 300kb. Of course, I compress my images but they still too big.

Today I got one new program where to edit pictures. Hope it �ll help me. Smile

13 Jul 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi AnnCii,

I know that some people don �t like to download printables they can �t edit. What I do is prepare all the layout, save it as an image to compress the size and then I insert my text. That way, if people want to change some words, they can.

13 Jul 2009