Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > 500 BOARDERS!!!!    

500 BOARDERS!!!!

wakebeauty
Brazil

500 BOARDERS!!!!

Dear collegues, If you like boaders take a look at here: http://picasaweb.google.com/grazielabonetti/BordasVariadas# Take care, wakebeauty.

18 Jul 2009      

lynn_28
Costa Rica

They are really beautiful thanks!!! Smile

18 Jul 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Oh, my!
Thanks Wakebeauty!
This person has many albums with not only borders but also cliparts,
coloring pages and scene pictures!

What a finding!!!
Cyn

18 Jul 2009     

teresaraiva
Portugal

SUPERB! Thank you Wakebeauty
teresa

18 Jul 2009     

Akanah
Spain

thxs so much! they �re great :)

18 Jul 2009     

M�nica_py
Paraguay

Thank you.. They �re really nice.....Clap

18 Jul 2009     

maufon
Costa Rica

Thanks so much! I love them!!!!Thumbs Up

18 Jul 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Thanks a lot Wakebeauty!!
I have two  questions: How can I use these borders in a word document?
                                    Can I add them to borders � list? If yes, how??

31dau6.gif

18 Jul 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Good morning!

I would like to know the same things as Nebal.
Could someone explain how to use a picture as a border in WORD doc?

Thanks for the link, wakebeauty!

18 Jul 2009     

vivanglais
Switzerland

To use it in a word document, you copy and paste it into it. Then, you double-click on it to open the menu window: image format. In that window you find several thumb indexes, about colour, size, place, image... (If nothing hapens when you double-click, go into the display menu, then tool bars, picture, and there you are again with image format.)
You select place (or whatever means that in your word version) then you have 5 possibilities to place the picture. If you chose behind the text, then you can write or add what you want, where you want, the picture stays behind and doesn �t move, provided you �re careful not to select the picture.

Hope it does help you. Maybe the words are not exactly the same, because my Word is in French.

Have a nice weekend!

18 Jul 2009     

vivanglais
Switzerland

To use it in a word document, you copy and paste it into it. Then, you double-click on it to open the menu window: image format. In that window you find several thumb indexes, about colour, size, place, image... (If nothing hapens when you double-click, go into the display menu, then tool bars, picture, and there you are again with image format.)
You select place (or whatever means that in your word version) then you have 5 possibilities to place the picture. If you chose behind the text, then you can write or add what you want, where you want, the picture stays behind and doesn �t move, provided you �re careful not to select the picture.

Hope it does help you. Maybe the words are not exactly the same, because my Word is in French.

Have a nice weekend!

18 Jul 2009     

1    2    Next >