Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A great EXAMPLE..... For many of us to be followed    

A great EXAMPLE..... For many of us to be followed

vbpb
Mexico

A great EXAMPLE..... For many of us to be followed

Today I was going through all the new contributions we all make and create... and I couldn �t believe my eyes when I saw a series of 10 posters, made by one person.. and as Anna P pointed out: "they could have been uploaded together...."

Anyways... I �m not here to judge or criticize but to PRAISE the magnificent work of one of our Colleagues.... her name is MORAVC who in her most recent contribution not only included variety in her exercises, but also included 13 exercises in 11 pages of an EXCELLENT quality in both content and creativity
(http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=260794&modo=comment#comments)

This is an example of what this community was created for.... SHARING our work, our experience and our secrets to teach our students !!!! not obtaining points....

Thank you for reading... and thank YOU... to all the excellent teachers, creators and friends that work to contribute to this GREAT community!!!  Keep on the great work!!!

Best regards to all....

18 Jul 2009      

vbpb
Mexico

Thanks for correcting the link!!! it �s the first time I post a link here.. hahahaha 
Anyways... have a nice day everyone!!

19 Jul 2009