Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Not happy with this site    

Not happy with this site

aussieinspain
Spain

I don�t think we should be too quick to judge Luke. I love this website and use it all the time.
I have found in this post many friendly people ready to help and explain, and some unfortunate members judgemental and rude, and dissmissive. In my opinion The McDonalds picture and comment should be apoligised for immediately tbabz. That is an extremely shortsighted view of a world where so many people live on less than 1 euro a day, and with so many unemployed. I took particular offense to that. We are lucky to be teachers. We should be patient, and welcome and explore different ideas, even if we disgree with them.
syecha your second comment didnt even make sense. somehow i dont think your contributions have been very helpful here.

What I have found on this site is 2000+ teachers of different levels of experience ready and willing to help if you ask. There are plenty of free download sites for ESL, I suppose the difference I have found here is more variety, more quality and the general feeling of belonging to a helpful and open community. I find that because this is a give and take, sharing community, you are more likely to find good quality wrkshts.
Although, I do think that giving new members a few free points, perhaps of the days uploaded worksheets that are free to premium members anyway, wouldnt be such a bad idea. Show them the ropes, and help out others with downloads. Food for thought.

The thing is Luke, this website is for some and not for others, if its not for you, that doesnt mean you wll be a bad teacher, it just means you have a different opinion, and since when has that been a crime. Dont be afraid to ask for help, I have and have found great results. people here really want to help, and new members are always welcome, new ideas and new approaches can only improve this site.

28 Jul 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5