Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > good luck clipart    

good luck clipart

samsunmustafa
Turkey

good luck clipart

Hi dear colleagues! �ve been searching for a wonderful clipart that wishes good luck to students at their exams.I �m gonna use them at the bottom of the exam papers.It mustn �t be so colorful because we print them in black and white.I couldn �t find any ob the google cliparts.So sorry to bother you for such an easy need.But I like to share somethings with you.What can I do?I like writing on this forum.Thanks in advance.

28 Jul 2009      

H7english
India

Hi dear,

I tried my best to probe and so could get the below links for u..hope you might find o.k...if good, happy; if better ,happier;if best the happiest i would be...
Thank you...

Bye..

28 Jul 2009     

Portugal

wouldn �t you prefer adding some quotes by famous people? If you do, look up in my tests. You don �t have to upload, just use the preview.  I can send you some.

28 Jul 2009     

chalco
France

Since I love Garfield pictures (surprising isn �t it?LOL), I often add a Garfield on the exam paper and add a balloon wishing the students good luck. Why don �t you choose a nice character the kids all know and make him speak for you?
this is an avatar from an emoticon website

28 Jul 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Hi bharat, thank you for the clipart, I was looking fo one like it! Among my young children there �s one who can �t walk very well and he �ll be happy to see the poster I �ll prepare with your pic.
 Mariannina

28 Jul 2009     

maufon
Costa Rica

http://www.clipartof.com/gallery/clipart/cute_animal.html Try this, there are cute clip art and maybe you find what you are looking for there.

28 Jul 2009     

samsunmustafa
Turkey

Thank you all.You �re so helpful teachers.I appreciate your great helps.

28 Jul 2009