Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > IT ´S NEVER TOO LATE TO LEARN...    

IT ´S NEVER TOO LATE TO LEARN...

anitarobi
Croatia

IT ´S NEVER TOO LATE TO LEARN...

Some of you may think this is no place for the following message, but I think this is the perfect place (especially since not so many of you come to the cafe), and credit must be given where credit is due.
This time my wonderful, loving, child-like thank you goes to Victoria, who has selflessly shared her knowledge of using sth new on the PC with some of us, and I have finally tried and succeeded and I feel ten years younger and 20 cms taller!!! It is amazing how learning new things can be soul-filling. This may seem little to you, posting a youtube window on the forum or the cafe, but the point is - I have learned sth new and I �m as happy as a little child with icecream after a good splash in the swimming pool... Thanks to Victoria and many of you people here, in the last 2 months that I have been a member here, I have learned so much (yes, Victoria, today is my 2-month-monthversary!), and I can never repay anyone for, as Zailda says it - teaching me how to fish, and not just giving me fish! This is for you all...

Anita

29 Jul 2009      

GIOVANNI
Canada

Congratulations Anitarobi.  I have been meaning to ask Victoria how this is done as well.  Perhaps you or Victoria can teach me how to fish, so I too, can do it on my own. 

Many thanks.

29 Jul 2009     

mariannina
Italy

What about a nice worksheet? It would be great!!! Thumbs Up

29 Jul 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Congratulations anita, Victoria has also been my teacher!!!Mariam and giovanni, check your PM and tell me if you got sthg from me.

29 Jul 2009     

leva
Hungary

Congrats Anita,I �m a Queen-fan!I �ve just sent a video ,too I hope you will like it .And ?ANY THANKS to Victoria our inventor,tutor and wizzardClap
Bye
Eva

29 Jul 2009     

mariamit
Greece

Congratulations Anita.
I love Queen. Maybe you can tell al of us how to post a youtube window on the forum. I have tried but haven �t suceed. Perhaps one of you can make a worksheet about it like mariannina  suggests.  It would be really interesting. 

29 Jul 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Hi, everybody! I �m glad we �re spreading the knowledge. I wouldn �t feel right turning it into a ws though, because it was our �sensei � Victoria who taught us all (and I �ve pm-ed her advice to some of you). Thanks on your nice comments...
Anita

29 Jul 2009     

azouz
France

congratulations Anitarobi , could you in your turn teach me how to download a video from you tube. The best way not to forget is to spread the knowlegde. Thank you !!!!
Of course it is never too late to learn , i hope if i reach 80 years old that i would be able to learn again and again or to spread what i know ....Aziza

29 Jul 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

sent you a pm... good night, you all
Anita

29 Jul 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

I am always learning new things with Victoria-Ladybug.  She embodies the true spirit of this site: Sharing!

29 Jul 2009