Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Lesson Plans Tab    

Lesson Plans Tab

Baby V
Brazil

Lesson Plans Tab

Dear friends,

I was browsing this wornderful site and I came across several called "worksheets" which happen to be LESSON PLANS. I think its a very nice "worksheet", but in my opinion I think we should have a "tab" (I don �t really know if it is called like that) named LESSON PLANS, so if a member wanted to share the lesson plans they would be under the correct place. Besides it would make things easier, once anyone would like to get a lesson plan.

What do you all think?

Have a nice day/night !
Hugs
Baby V

30 Jul 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

You �ve made me recheck my own wss, and I realized that I left type undecided in many cases, so I fixed it. I know what you mean, but then again I �ve downloaded people �s work (and uploaded mine) which is a lesson plan and games and wss all in one. How should we cathegorise those? And it depends what exactly you mena by lesson plan - a chart like a grading sheet with ideas within or simply a detailed set of ideas for a lesson? Because different people have different ways of writing plans.... I think your idea has merit, though when I look for material, I never search using �lesson plan � or �worksheet �, but by topic, e.g. the present simple tense, or Halloween materials, or phrasal verbs....

30 Jul 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Dear Baby V

This option already exists. It is just that people when uploading forget or don �t choose the correct category because of many raesons. however it becomes a real problem when we browse/search old contribution. At least to leads to some confusion.

To find "Lesson Plans"

regards

30 Jul 2009