Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > good worksheets    

good worksheets

Aimee/S.
Israel

Unbelievable! And that �s called a teacher!

2 Aug 2009     

Tere-arg
Argentina

LOL  All this must have been a joke  LOL

IMPOSSIBLE to believe other thing!

Have a "fantabulous" day" Sleepy

2 Aug 2009     

joy2bill
Australia

Well, they say that imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Actually the reason some people get so many points is that there work is known and trusted by so many members.

It is also "the lollipop syndrome". As soon as someone sees a worksheet with a lot of points, they want to get on the bandwagon.

You are right about "having no life" but for some of us creating worksheets is a hobby. Also once you have worked out the basic format is is quite easy to change content.

Anyway, I �m sure you have done what you wanted and created a stir.

You can get the "wooden spoon award."

2 Aug 2009     

joy2bill
Australia

Oh my gosh! I have just written "there" instead of "their"...and I call myself a teacher. Perhaps it was my six-month-old grandchild sitting on my knee at the time!

2 Aug 2009     

Lety C.
Romania

I don �t think this person is a real teacher. His/ her points of view and arguments can �t belong to an adult!  

2 Aug 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Don �t waste your time on this person. Its an old member who played the same number a little while back. How else could they download stuff with NO points?

He/she asked who Vanda51 was and then went and downloaded her ws.
see here -

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=266119#thetop

Someone report this member - she/he knows all the right buttons to push to get
you all angry.

M

2 Aug 2009     

moonsoler
Spain

Wow, that �s really cheeky! But I must admit you were brave to suggest something like that.

2 Aug 2009     

olaola
Italy

to all my friends, can you please ignore him/her? it is a waste of time whether he/she is kidding or not

2 Aug 2009     

cauffeypot
Albania

Well, there are at least two of you with some sense. It was a joke, but how easily it is to offend people I don �t even know. I couldn �t download Vanda51 �s work, because I don �t have any points, but I did preview her worksheets and they are masterpieces, that they are. I will proudly hang the "wooden spoon" on my screensaver, but I love stirring the pot! But then again, I could say I �m going to paint my walls fuschia, and people would get offended and call me rude names. Here �s a rude name for you-those with pea brains should not throw peas.

2 Aug 2009     

cauffeypot
Albania

Wow, I lifted the worksheet from another site, and it still gets downloaded! Aint �s America grand?

3 Aug 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3