Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Question!    

Question!

sarahgriffin
Ireland

In theory this is a good idea, but if you download 2 different exercises on the Past Simple, for example, which were both entitled Past Simple by their respective authors, well then you would have to re-name them anyway!!

So it may be best to leave it as it is for now.  But its a good thought!!

3 Aug 2009     

Fabiola Salinas
Argentina

Ha! My husband is a computer analyst ... I see him programming, and let me tell you... I guess those numbers are the ID numbers of all the wss. Suggeting an different naming with the ammount of copies that are uploaded daily would be simply impossible! I guess.
Reading what many of you do, I also file the material in the appropriate folder (elem., intermed.), etc and I had also open new folders inside with the topic of the material being downloaded. That way it becomes far easier to find what I �m looking for... Besides I add a number. e.g.: Relative pronouns1, relat. pron. 2 and so on. What I will do as from now is include te name of the author as well! Best of luck! Fabiola.

3 Aug 2009     

< Previous   1    2