Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Can we upload pps to our teaching blogs?    

Can we upload pps to our teaching blogs?

wilwarin32
Argentina

Can we upload pps to our teaching blogs?

Hi, everyone. I was wondering if it is possible to upload the powerpoints I �ve downloaded from this site to my school blog. Of course, I mean to do it with the creator �s previous permission. However, I �ll first have to upload it to wePapers, and it �ll appear as mine, I woudn �t like to be called a thief because of that... what do you think?
Thanks for your advice!!Hug

5 Aug 2009      

moravc
Czech Republic

If all the authors give you permission...  The general "rule" is not to upload to net..., you can copy ws for your students, but not share it with all people on the internet...
HERE ARE THE RULES OF THE OWNER OF THIS SITE...
It is written on the first page of REGISTRATION PROCESS :
  • The printables included in this website can be downloaded for personal use only. You are not allowed to use them for commercial purposes, nor to publish them by any means.
You may share links to hundred �s of online exercises written by ESP members... :-)

5 Aug 2009     

wilwarin32
Argentina

Yes, I think you �re right! thank you moravc! Smile

5 Aug 2009