Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thank you    

Thank you

patrenou
Argentina

Thank you

Hi everybody!

Here in Argentina we had  two weeks out of school due to the swine flu  plus  two weeks  for winter holidays. As I have a private english institute  I had to arrange giving classes online to all my pupils, and  to make them practise  at home I had to prepare 5 booklets in two nights and I found tons  of useful worksheets  made by you that I can say  saved my life. As I was in a rush I couldn�t send a thanks message to all the contibutors.
         Nevertheless, I didn�t want to miss the opportunity  to say thank you to all the members of this incredible site and to recognize the incredible work you do with these worksheets which sometimes are pieces of art.
                                                    THANK YOU!
                                                                                 Love,
                                                                                           Pat

6 Aug 2009      

goodnesses
Algeria

hi, there.

Just a suggestion which can save a lot of time and efforts. Why don �t you try to use the ON-LINE Exercises with the new feature of the "Student �s NoteBook" It is a great option to teach or assign work to SS on line. You have just to go to the other side of this website "www.englishexercises.org" create your groups then choose the OE that suites you SS and assign it to them. You can even assign each SS a particular OE. Or better you can prepare your own OE while they are working on some.
They can work at home and you follow and check their progress from your home or work place.

However, this is possible only with SS having an internet connected PC.

Hope this can help.

Sorry for the situation. Hope it will end without too much pain.

6 Aug 2009     

patrenou
Argentina

goodnesses, thanks for your comment. Luckily this situation ended last week . I used the online exercises page  as an additional resource. I only wanted to express my gratritude to all the teachers that contribute to this site and whom I hadn�t thanked  when  I downloaded their  worksheets.

6 Aug 2009