Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > photo album     

photo album

profeglori
Spain

photo album

Hi everybody,
I have some photos of my students when we were on a school trip. I decided that this summer I was going to do something with them so they can have them to remember a good school year. Could you give me any advise? I would like to make a photo album or similar. Do you know any program?
Kind regards and thanks for your help.
Gloria

7 Aug 2009      

Portugal

try animoto: makes small films from pictures for free.
 Check this one:

an this one:

:)))

7 Aug 2009     

baiba
Latvia

I use smilebox which is absolutely wonderful! There are hundreds of designs, all beautiful. You can choose how large the album you want to make and the rest is easy. There are samples and videos to teach you.

http://smilebox.com/

7 Aug 2009     

LuciaRaposo
Portugal

All of them seem nice...

Thanks for the hints:)

7 Aug 2009     

profeglori
Spain

Thanks for your help. I will have a look. I �m sure they are what I �m looking for.
Cheers,
Gloria

7 Aug 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Hi, there.
I have a load of photos of my SS taken during the preparation and presentation of their projects (3). Each time I made them into VCD and DVD player format slide-shows organized chronologically with music tracks added in concordance with the topic of each project and many beautiful transitions, subtitles and so on. Then, I burned them on CDs and DVDs and gave them to each SS. They can view them either on their PCs or any DVD or VCD player. There are many software to make such wonderful stuff. And they more difficult to use than powerpoint nor any other office soft.

Personally, I would never post the photos of the kids on any website. Especially without their parents consent (unless yours are adults and nevertheless you need their consent too).

The sites cited above are wonderful as far as your own personal photos are concerned.
Sorry to seem a little party-pooper. But  a warned man counts as two.

7 Aug 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Hi Gloria:

If you have time making a scrapbook would be lots of fun.  Here is a site with examples.

7 Aug 2009     

poleta
Spain

Hi Gloria! You can make your own album with ypur digial pictures using a program called Hofmann  http://www.hofmann.es/index.asp you can dowlnoad it directly from the net it�s free! and when It�s finished you can have your real albumn and it�s not very expensive.
Sometimes I prepare pictures with my photos adding music and text if you want using Windows Movie Maker It�s very simple! Try it. Bye

7 Aug 2009     

Portugal

"Personally, I would never post the photos of the kids on any website. Especially without their parents consent (...)" goodnesses
I absolutely agree with goodnesses and I wouldn�t  suggest doing that, but with animoto you make a video and, unless you share the link, as I did here, though there are no sts. on the videos I shared, it �s only for you and you sts. to watch.
My sts. used animoto extensively for their projects and they loved it. Just watch this one about microraptor zhaoianos:

7 Aug 2009