Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Photos of my students    

Photos of my students

JudyHalevi
Israel

Photos of my students

some pictures of my students using worksheets that were downloaded from this site.

Regards from Israel

Judy

7 Aug 2009      

libertybelle
United States

It is so nice Judy - to see our site "in action"!  This is what our site is all about.
I often think about all the beautiful children out there in the world working with
materials we have made and shared with each other.
That thought is really overwhelming! The world is truly a global village thanks
to all the contributors here.

You have really made my day!Heart

Hope yours is wonderful too.
Hugs
L

7 Aug 2009     

vanda51
Portugal

Big smile A wonderful way to start my day... beautiful children!!  Great pictures!!!

Thank you for sharing those amazing photos with us Judy

Hugs

7 Aug 2009     

JudyHalevi
Israel

Thank you for those heartwarming words, Liberty and Vanda.  I don �t know what I would do without these worksheets.
Judy

7 Aug 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Judy!
Congratulations!  Well done!!!
Thanks for sharing a lot!
Have a lovely day!

7 Aug 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Two of my teens also working with some ESL Printable worksheets!! I had 5 teens for 10 hours of Intensive English lessons this week and it was a huge success!!Hug
Hugs,
Fiona.

7 Aug 2009     

yayamaj
Turkey

Dear Judy and Ants,
I loved your nice photos, they are excellent! I am also using the worksheets of this site. My little students are fun of your awesome works:)))) The people who share their works are really wonderful. I hope this sharing cycle will go on as long as we live...
Have a nice day!

Tuğba

7 Aug 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Hi Judy and Fiona:

That is really inspirational to all of us.  It �s great to see how useful the material on this site really is.  It �s the best and what you �ve shown us proves it.

7 Aug 2009     

Denisa
Romania

Great work, Judy!

And we are so lucky to have this site!  kids love worksheets well/made, funny, coloured... and we have plenty of them here! even it �s summer holiday I have given my own kids some of the ones from this site and they enjoyed them!(I hope they meant it and I am not a "tyrant" mother giving them work to do in their vacation!!! Shocked  Crykidding LOL)
Hugs from sunny Romania, Denisa

7 Aug 2009