Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > I īm sorry your website sucks    

I īm sorry your website sucks

amiesmeth
United States

I īm sorry your website sucks

I was very excited to use your website but it really sucks.  First why do you  have to install a tool bar just to look and share worksheets.  Second I cannot look at any worksheets untill I have submitted my  own to gain points?  how about sharing what you advertised and trust that we will share also.  Will not use your site again and will not share any of my work with such a difficult site to use.  I suggest to anyone do not bother with this website when there are lots of free and easy to use resources where people really do share their work.  

13 Aug 2009      

baiba
Latvia

GOOD RIDDANCE!

13 Aug 2009     

Lana.
Ireland

No no, don īt say so, it doesn īt suck, it īs just that you have to be the first to share...

Aside: What īs up with the stupid toolbar thing? I never downloaded a toolbar. Seriously. Ermm

I can help you with your first worksheet, if you let me (or someone else), no need to be angry and provocative...

(Aside: Sometimes I get a feeling it is one and the same person writing this kind of messages...)

13 Aug 2009     

anavillanueva
Japan

On the contrary, the website is just simply>>> GREAT, USEFUL, WELL-THOUGHT....

And the members are just simply >>> INTELLIGENT, CREATIVE, HELPFUL...

Go, go, go, everyone!

Dawn

13 Aug 2009     

krisdiansah
Indonesia

Guys just ignore the provocative amiesmeth.. She is just not creative enough to share her worksheets....all she wants is only take..take...take....Grow-up..girl

13 Aug 2009     

HOLYMARY_852
India

I don īt agree with you, as I found it one of the best webside worth sharing our work. I only wish that there are websites like this for other subjects like science, social studies, maths too. I hope all others must agree with to ignore such disgruntled incomers.

13 Aug 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

13 Aug 2009     

Faurfab
France

Why being so vindictive ! Nobody forced you to use our site ! If you don īt like it, just let us be ! We don īt ask you anything ! Use other sites and other free ressources : it īs up to you ! Fair journey !

13 Aug 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

"You must come home with me and be my guest; You will give joy to me, and I will do All that is in my power to honour you."

I īll pretend that you didn īt say what u īve already said, and I īm welcoming you again to our wonderful generous family. Start again and take a long breath.

Be patient and give yourself another try!! This site really deserves it!!!

Best wishes,
Nebal

13 Aug 2009     

Aleftina
Ukraine

I agree with Lana.
And shame on you amiesmeth to be so agresive.
You cannot judge the tree by its bark.
Everything comes to him who does something for it.

13 Aug 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

you couldn īt even manage to upload a file. poor you. that īs why you are so frustrated. I can understand you. I felt so when I was a little boy.

13 Aug 2009     

1    2    3    Next >