Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I don´t like lazy people!    

I don´t like lazy people!

Portugal

I wouldn �t mind it either... maybe, just a few pounds. Time to workout, now!Dead

Arrivederci!

13 Aug 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Mariannina, I �m with you too: I �d much prefer to lose kilos and thankfully, I �m not losing hair.
I may be losing my mind though. Mmmm... but that �s another story.

14 Aug 2009     

dayssb
Brazil

He didn`t even had the "job" of writing in English???

14 Aug 2009     

LA LUNA
Mexico

There is a saying that says: "teach a person to fish don �t give him/her the fish."  I don �t remember the saying very well but I think you can get the meaning.

Hugs from Mexico.
Zoila

14 Aug 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.  Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

14 Aug 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Hi, Laluna, I deeply agree with you! This is what we do everyday of our professional life: We teach how to catch the fish, but...at the same time I give a fish so he/she has no problems untill he/she learns how to fish. This is what I think  but this doesn �t mean that I am right and you are wrong, who knows what is right and what is wrong?! We act according to our belief, that is the result of our personal experiences. Hugs Hug

14 Aug 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Nykadyxon, sorry if I didn �t answer you before, but I had to inform silvy1903  that I was going to write her name in the forum. She didn �t answer me yet, that �s why I �m hurrying to tell you she sent me all the worksheets she had in her folder with the topic I needed. In that moment I couldn �t download the not free worksheets because I had collected about 90 points and I had already taken workseets for an ammount beyond 100, with my old point.
Now I can download again if I need something that is not in the free section!
What to say? Words are not enough. I �ll never forget silvy1903 �s generosity!

14 Aug 2009     

Portugal

Mariannina, I was reading your last post, before this, a few minutes ago, and thinking that, yesterday, I had the very same "fishing" idea . 
Where do you get those fantabulous gifs from?
If there are any topics I can help you with, please send a

Animated Gif Indian (8)

I�ll catch it in the wind.

14 Aug 2009     

< Previous   1    2