Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Two profiles, same person????    

Two profiles, same person????

mjpa
Spain

Two profiles, same person????

Don�t you think these two people are  the same person:

The author

happytogether

applejuice

Vietnam

Take a look at their works.  It seems to me that their printables are very  very similar.

16 Aug 2009      

Sara Almeida
Portugal

Hi mjpaWink

Probrably it �s one person with two different profiles... Confused

the worksheets look very very very similar, however, I don �t know if we can and have how to  prove that it �s just one person...Dead

It will be nice if other members take a look to this situation...Thumbs Up

Thanks a lot for your post

Star

16 Aug 2009     

mjpa
Spain

Yes, I know Sara. In fact, I was not  sure if this was the right place to suggest such a thing. But I�ve been observing that these two profiles have been uploading the same type of worksheets for a time. It�s not just today. This caught my eye.
I don�t know what it should be done about this. I don�t even know if it�s a problem or not. Maybe it�s perfectly ok. In fact, the worksheets are quite good, at least for me.
I just wanted to tell it to someone else to see what other people think about the issue.

16 Aug 2009     

donapeter
Romania

Both users have the same user name at the Proprieties Microsoft Word settings!It is the same person. I think it is not against the rule to have two (or more) accounts here.
D

16 Aug 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

This case was reported by some one many days ago and also to Victor. He is the only who can investigate deeply and make sure that it is the same person. He was even given some clues.
The only thing to do now is to report the newest WS as copied/stolen and let the moderators decide of them.

16 Aug 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

@ donapeter

Having multiple accounts is not against an established rule yet but it is unethical and unfair.

16 Aug 2009     

donapeter
Romania

I SAID:" I think". I don �t judge.

16 Aug 2009     

mjpa
Spain

I think there is not _yet_ a rule about that. A different matter is what goodnesses says.

16 Aug 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Regardless of if it is or not... in the registration section it says...

Users are not allowed to create multiple accounts.

So if it has been reported (to Victor) then it is up to the boss to check it out. We don �t need to get involved. Hug

16 Aug 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Thanks cheezels for reminding this one. I completely forgot about it. Normal, I subscribed more than 2 years ago.
And also agree with you about no need to get involved.

16 Aug 2009     

_babz
Canada

if a user has multiple accounts and uses same exercises,

1) report it to Victor

2)report all sheets that have been uploaded twice

16 Aug 2009     

1    2    Next >