Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Uploading worksheets    

Uploading worksheets

joy2bill
Australia

Uploading worksheets

Hi

Just wondering if anyone else has had some difficulty with uploading. (silly question, I know!!!!!Wacko )  I have the programme Microsoft Vista on my computer.  This has newer features than Windows 97 or XP obviously.

I have just created a worksheet which uses 88kb in Vista but when I convert it to
Windows 97 so this site can accept it it changes to 121kb.  33kb Confused  Quite a difference! (And it changed a lot of the formatting.Cry )

Although this is well within our limits it does help me to understand why so many people worry about the upload limits.

I wonder if this is why so many new members complain that they cannot upload......perhaps they are also using the newer version. I couldn �t upload either until I found the 97 version in the "save as" section.

Anyway, my point is....(and I am no techie  Geek so I might be talking rubbish)...is it possible for our system to be upgraded to take advantage of the new technology?

Hug Cheers from downunder, Joy

PS Thanks for the lovely members (whoever you are) that explained about not pasting clipart directly. I have saved heaps of kb through that! Big smile

18 Aug 2009