Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Interactive websites for practicing English    

Interactive websites for practicing English

Mr. Maru
El Salvador

Interactive websites for practicing English

Hello my dear colleagues!

I would like to know if some of you could recommend me some websites for practicing English in Java or Flash.

The issue is that I am about to start taking my sts to lab practices and I just know few of them. This is one is the one that I use the most ( http://www.manythings.org/ ) ... it is pretty useful.

Would you mind sharing some with me?

Thanks in advanced

Regards!Embarrassed

18 Aug 2009      

yogiba61
Spain

One of the best pages I can recommend is http://www.clicknlearn.net/. I use it with my students once a week in my split classes. It is an excellent page, students do the activities on their own, they can see their progress. I have a photocopy to work with this page I �ll send you a pm and you can have it a look.

18 Aug 2009     

Ntliab
Brazil

HELLO my friends. Help me please.

This site there is a problem? Because when I try to send a printable I receive this msg: ERROR.

Please, What I do?

Kisses 4 you...

Wink

18 Aug 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Mr Maru, I suggest you browse the huge list of bookmarks of this site. You can find real treasures there including interactive exercises. 

18 Aug 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

18 Aug 2009     

Mr. Maru
El Salvador

Thank you all. I really appreciate your suggestions.

19 Aug 2009