Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thanks in advance everyone!    

Thanks in advance everyone!

carla.silva921
Portugal

We share the same name and the fact that both of us are left-handed!!! What a coincidence!!! :) I �m sure everything is going to turn out fine, because women are strong and determined! All the best!!! :) A hug!!!

18 Aug 2009     

serene
Greece

Dear Carla
I wish you good luck with your operation and I hope you �ll get well soon.
Hugs
serene

19 Aug 2009     

lomasbello
Venezuela

Hoping u recover sooner that you expect!!
GOOD LUCK!!

19 Aug 2009     

maggiejeria
Chile

Dear Carla:
A wish you the best. You must have a big confidence in God, Put your hand in His hands!
HI is Powerful!
kisses, Maggie

19 Aug 2009     

dayssb
Brazil

God bless you!!!

19 Aug 2009     

Mar0919
Mexico

Dear Carla, wishing you all the best, and please get well soon!!! I will say a prayer for you, but I �m sure God �s on your side!!! Thumbs Up  Hug

19 Aug 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Dear Carla, wishing you all the best...

19 Aug 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Dear Carla,

Don �t worry about the thank you comments. Just take good care of yourself !!
Hope you get well soon and wish you all the best!!!
Best wishes,
Nebal

19 Aug 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Health is the most important thing, so who cares about a few thank yous! Just hang in there and come back, so we can all pamper you with more good wishes for a speedy recovery!
Anita

19 Aug 2009     

Portugal

My dear, I wish you the best. As far as left handed people are concerned, cookiehusbie here is lefthanded I don �t mind at all. Besides, some people say left handed people are usually more intelligent than most of us, Mr/mrs. Righty, but on that I can �t provide any scientifical evidence. Nevertheless, you can always try your left foot (Have you watched the film? It �s about the story of Christy Brown, with Daniel Day Lewis I �ve been back to it lately, Great job done there).

19 Aug 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >