Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > a huge thank you    

a huge thank you

anitarobi
Croatia

a huge thank you

Good morning to all!
I would just like to thank all the people who have helped me gather opinions about WHAT MAKES A GREAT STUDENT! So many wonderful posts, so thanks brahim, froggy.claudine, silke, libertybelle, ivona, douglas, eng789, miss K., zora, nebal, spagman, s.lefevre, portuguese teacher, nikadixon... (I do hope I haven �t forgotten anybody - if I have, please scold me in a pm, my humble apologies) - it was great to see so many heads work on one topic.
In a few weeks, when my lessons start and I actually do this project with my sts, I �ll let you all know how it went! I �m really hoping for a motivating and useful lesson! Thank you all for sharing your time and ideas to help me with this project!
Anita
PS: for those who still feel like joining the topic, here�s the thread link... http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=11166

19 Aug 2009      

Nebal
Lebanon

Hi dear Anita,
I �m the one who �s sending you a big thank you for rubbing our minds and indulging us in thinking after a long rest from school. I enjoyed the answers of all the participants and my eyes widened when I discovered how many more details I could have mentioned. They really refreshed my mind.

Anita, your posts are kind of workshops for me, a treasure to keep.

Thanks a lot, dear!!!
HUgs,
Neby

19 Aug 2009