Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > a forum    

a forum

ffrree
Kuwait

a forum

excuse me
can u help me finding a forum that interests in social life and another for teaching?

thanks

20 Aug 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

As for teaching, this forum can satisfy all your needs, trust me on this! As for the other stuff, let �s wait for someone more versed in forums to give you some advice!
Anita

20 Aug 2009     

Portugal

ffrree, I �d say, for social, facebook seems fine: gives me the chance of connecting  with family spread all over the world, from Canada to Macao, on a daily basis, so, I�m content;H5:, most popular among youngsters, yet quite popular among adults, too. SS keep sending messages "I want to be your friend", so we share pics, songs, crazy stuff.
For teaching: there are tons, even if you are too picky on quality, depending on subjects my fave in English :http://www.criticalthinking.org/, where I: 1) I can improve my thinking skills   2) practice some  good level of English with reflective people all around the world. Could suggest another one on ICT and education if it weren �t in Portuguese. There are lots of threads going on, depending much on individual needs, again. As far as both ESL topics and socializing, since you�re here, you�ve found the right spot, I guess. That�s up to you to decide and keep searching.
You can also start your own blog, if you like writing and are ready to post almost on a daily basis.You�ll create a social thread of people with same range of interests and you will end arranging bloggers� meetings (some good food - and wine - also involved with us, Portuguese, all the time. Suggesting goes like this Let�s meet folkbloggers! Which restaurant? There�s some good Cozido � Portuguesa, I know where. A war between North and South, reasoning on the subject starts over,  but then, people start getting Hungry and we end up halfway. You can find some soulmates out there, in hyperspace, believe me.

Take care.

20 Aug 2009     

ffrree
Kuwait

thanks

20 Aug 2009     

epit
Turkey

Thank you

30 Aug 2009