Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > K.E.K.A. news    

K.E.K.A. news

vickyvar
Greece

Brilliant!!!!!!!! Congratulations on your effort and work. The results are amazing!!!!!

24 Aug 2009     

sea camel
Belgium

A masterpiece! I agree, you must be an excellent teacher.

24 Aug 2009     

mena22
Portugal

I loved watching your student �s performance Ivona! She is sooo cute! And she did it so well! Congratulations for your excellent work with her.

Have a good night.
mena:))

25 Aug 2009     

handstand
Venezuela

Amazing! I really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing your success with us!

25 Aug 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Hiya, people! Thank you for all the nice comments, i think i will show them to her today when she comes to class. She will be pretty chuffed!! And i know she �ll say: "Teeeea-cherrrr!" in a sulky way. Her mum has got annoyed with her a million times for refusing to show others what she can do and what she knows. I hope this shows her that there �s nothing embarrassing about it.
Anyway, the idea of posting this was to give YOU an idea and inspire you to do sth like that. I �ve been working with her for over a year now and not once did i use a course book. I base the classes on imaginative writing and speaking. Just recently, i discovered some book by Mario Rinvolucri that actually talk about what i instinctively knew was good for my student(s).

http://www.helblinglanguages.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=35&Itemid=133
Take a look at Creative Writing, Imagine That!, Multiple Intelligences, etc.

25 Aug 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Well Ivona you have certainly impressed me (and many more as can be seen from other posts) with that demonstration of what can be done with a ss by using a bit of imaginative material. I know that I have posted already but I have been completely bowled over by the video. You certainly have given me a lot of food for thought.  What amazed me in your last post was that you said that not once did you use a course book to achive those results.
 Keep up the good work. I look forward to you sharing more of your ideas. I will PM you soon.
Caroline Hug

25 Aug 2009     

< Previous   1    2