Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > I am sorry but the accumulation is a little too much for me…    

I am sorry but the accumulation is a little too much for me…

frenchfrog
France

I wish I were as relaxed as you all are!!! I may be a little / quite / extremely (depending on what you think!) touchy these days , I acknowledge that!
It just seemed amazing to me that some members focused on a particular detail over 8 pages, that is all. Mind you, this also means that they took some time to actually read my worksheet. So I guess I should be grateful for that!Smile See! I am beginning to look at the bright side! I am also extremely grateful to all the members who support me with their nice and encouraging comments! And there are many of them!
I am not particularly upset, but I don�t want my worksheets to be under scrutiny that much. When you type over 8 pages, you are very likely to make mistakes. What I mean is, if you want to find mistakes, you will. I cannot guarantee that my worksheets are 100% �mistakes-free�. And I don�t want to feel some kind of apprehension next time I upload a worksheet... That would be ridiculous.

Frenchfrog

18 Sep 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi Frenchie,

We love your work!!!
Thank you for all of your wonderful hardwork.

18 Sep 2008     

goodnesses
Algeria

You did not answer my question Frenchfrog!

18 Sep 2008     

frenchfrog
France

Sorry! I forgot!!!
Actually, I typed my message in WORD (there you can change the size) and simply pasted it here!!! It is as simple as that!!!
Frenchfrog

18 Sep 2008     

frenchfrog
France

Thanks for the flowers, Vickiii! You really know how to cheer people up!!!
Frenchfrog

18 Sep 2008     

goodnesses
Algeria

I was "quite" sure of that but I just wanted to be "very" sure.

I am "quite" lazy. I don�t like using several progz at the same time. In addition my keyboard and my mouse are turning me crazy. Especially the mouse, she does not obey at all.

Thanks for replying.

18 Sep 2008     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Just a word to thank you for all the amazing contributions you have given to this site.  Just remember we are teachers first and then typists.  I think the first thing to consider is the amount of work that goes into making quality worksheets.  One of the teachers at our school published a small workbook.  Another teacher then  proof read the book and at the end there were still a couple of mistakes.  It is very easy to overlook a typo.  Congratulations to you from the excellent worksheets you have provided us with.  Keep them coming, they will forever be appeciated.

20 Sep 2008     

GIOVANNI
Canada

As you have probably seen from above.  It is very easy to have a typo.

20 Sep 2008     

mmargalef
Spain

I�m a bit late to give my opinion to Frenchfrog�s original post.

We love your work no matter the mistakes there could be. I know they are typing mistakes not impossible to correct. I do a lot of them Shocked. You are our Star. So I can only say 

Thank u for your extremely useful, beautiful and complete worksheets

21 Sep 2008     

Mietz
Germany

I think that typing mistakes in ones own worksheet are more than natural. I�ve come to accept, that my students nearly always find the obligatory mistake in a worksheet of mine, never mind how often I�ve checked them. (When there are no mistakes in worksheets of mine, then it has been used more than once. :-) )
But I think, that they are also often proof, that you really put a lot of effort into your work and in the end you have a blind spot for these things, because you�ve read it so often and know in your head, what should be standing there.

On the other hand I�ve worked in editing other people�s worksheets before. It�s an automatic mode with me, that I often register other�s mistakes, but as you pointed out it shows, that people actually look at your worksheets and don�t just download them.
Sometimes a note, that there is a mistake can also be useful for the other members to just correct it themselves. I�ve used that with other�s worksheets, so I didn�t need to download it twice.

Alltogether I agree with all the teachers here who have already stated, that your worksheets are wonderful, useful, professional... Clap

Don�t let things get you down.
We need you and your great worksheets here! Smile
Greetings and hugs from Germany!

24 Sep 2008     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >