Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I have registered!    

I have registered!

Ivona
Serbia

Btw, Nebal, you forgot to say that we do function like a real family, with all the ups and downs, the storms and the sunshine, the opposition and the think-alikes, the lovers and the haters, the teasers and the offended, which are the part and parcel of a BIG HAPPY (CYBER) FAMILY Wink, but that we always find a middle way (don�t we) and live happily ever ... ummm ... after i come back on the scene and speak out loud. Cool

To your latest post, Nebal. I would gladly visit the cafe, but the moment i open the page my processor (or whatever is delegated the function of opening up pages and downloading) goes mad and it also takes me aaaages to scroll and scroll and scroll in order to get to the last post. I know, i can use the ... �elevator� on the right-hand side, but every time i do it, it says there�s more to go downwards. It�s because it takes time to open ALL the big-sized pictures which i can find anywhere on the net. Wouldn�t it be great if we just shared the links or made the pics smaller? That would be the middle way, wouldn�t it?

25 Aug 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

CryClap I love this family a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!

Edit: Now I´m getting Angry Oh Goddddddddd!!! Why does this girl always ruin the lovely words she says????!!! Learn to love what you don´t!!!!!

Don´t worry Saoirse !! You´ll get used to it!!! This the secret and the magic of our site!!! WElcome again!!Smile

25 Aug 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

"Learn to love what you don�t!!!!!"

What kind of a request is that? I don �t understand it. I guess we are drifting away from the initial �registering and reading the rules � post so i suggest .. you and I ... face to face ... pm to pm ... Let �s see who wins. Ok? Wink

25 Aug 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

LOL I �m off, keeping you alone , thinking about my words!!!!
Bye Bye!!!!!!!!

25 Aug 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

SOS to natives! SOS to natives! Sink-Or-Swim to natives! or anyone else who knows the answer...
I don�t want to start up a new thread for this, so What do you call the remains of an eaten apple? The thing that people throw out of their car windows after they have finished munching the edible part of an apple? I know a local serbian word for it, so i can �t look it up in a standardised dictionary.

25 Aug 2009     

Zora
Canada

An apple core! Smile

25 Aug 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Hi Saoirse. You are so welcome. And so rare hehehe! Not too many read the rules and regulations first. Well done!  Btw...be careful of Ivona...she �s called Miss Bratty here but she is not really. Wink
Caroline Hug

25 Aug 2009     

Saoirse1
Ireland

Hi again everybody. I am really touched by your welcome. Thanks to all those who have posted and have sent me  private messages too offering  me some friendly advice.. It was so nice of you. Thumbs Up

25 Aug 2009     

fsams
Maldives

Hi there...wish you a very warm welcome to ESL printables...You have come to the right place :)

Wish you all the best
Fsams

25 Aug 2009     

silpont
Argentina

Welcome to this wonderful site!!!!!!
hugs.
Silvi. :)

25 Aug 2009     

< Previous   1    2