Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What would you do?    

What would you do?

Emy Lee
Canada

What would you do?

Hi everyone!!

Yesterday, I have been asked to become a trainer for our Teacher �s Diploma Course. I �m thrilled by this new challenge, though my boss asked me to actually TAKE the Teacher �s Diploma Course first. It �s a intensive 5 months course.

The thing is, I already have a TESL course and few years of experience. Do you think it �s fair from my boss to ask me to take an other teacher �s course? Plus, if I decide to take the course, I won �t be able to work during those 5 months. What would you do? 

Thanks!!

25 Aug 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

It �s a great opportunity, but reality always kicks in in my head - if I don �t get paid for the next 5 months, I don �t know how I or my family would live and pay off bank loans and bills. But if you don �t have a problem with that (bless you), write all the pros and cons in a list and decide, or just go with your gut. The good thing about improving your education is that the knowledge always stays with you and you take it with you everywhere you go and everywhere you work.

25 Aug 2009