Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > A clock on the front page. Spanish time.    

A clock on the front page. Spanish time.

Anutka
Russian Federation

I �m from Russia. if the site is in Spain it means that we have 2 hours �difference. in Russia 21.30, in Spain 19.30/

2 Sep 2009     

dinhonews25
Brazil

can you send the link? I found it really soothing!
[email protected]

2 Sep 2009     

dinhonews25
Brazil

can you send the link? I found it really soothing!
[email protected]

2 Sep 2009     

Songlessons
Ukraine

The idea is really great! So I was sitting and watching these clocks and I realised that they are really hypnotizing, at least for me. Especially the latter. It �s so interesting to watch when 2 mumbers change at the same moment. I even spotted when 3 numbers changed! ))))) And I think I �ll check the clock closer to 21.00 to spot 5 numbers change. Smile

What I tried to say is that the clock shouldn �t be too distracting.

Plus I agree with Anutka, the clocks don �t show the Spanish time right now.

2 Sep 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

I am the same time as Spanish time and the clock in the OP is correct... unless there is some crazy daylight saving thing I don �t know about for Spain and Sweden...

2 Sep 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Goodnesses, you KNOW it was me.  I am the one who made the post but you neglected to mention it due to the fact that you have a grudge against me.  You could have mentioned my name in the "as some of the members have suggested" comment but you chose not to. I think it is only because of contempt which is hypocritical since you always talk about love and toleration.  We both know WHY you are doing this.  That is why I suggested the comment removal button to allow you to take the comment off. Give credit where it is due. That is the mark of character.
p.s. I am well aware of what you posted and its contents. 

2 Sep 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

These clocks show your computer time for the moment.
But Victor can set one to show the Spanish time.
This are just examples to show that it is not difficult to integrate one on the front page.

2 Sep 2009     

Nereis
Argentina

GREAT IDEA!!!!

2 Sep 2009     

totya ( F )
Palestine

Thank you goodnesses for this great idea. They are really nice clocks.

2 Sep 2009     

maiagarri
Thailand

I �d love to see the 1st clock on our website. Kind of funky =) Great one, goodnesses!

3 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >