Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Penpals    

Penpals

i_love_english
France

Penpals

Hello everybody!
A new year is starting here in France and I �d be interested in starting an e-mail exchange with my students; approx. 22 of them and they are between 11 and 13 year-old.
The school is very close to Paris. If anyone is planning a school trip to Paris, it would be amazing as they could get to meet up but a strictly virtual internet exchange is absolutely great too.

Let me know through PM if you �re interested.
You do have to bear in mind that your students need to be up for it, otherwise it �ll only end up in frustration. I �ll make sure mine are too!!!!

Have a nice start of year
Stephanie

2 Sep 2009      

anetazelazna
Poland

Hello,

I �m completely new here but I have read your letter and I �m interested in starting penpals.
I just have to ask my students if they are interested in it as well. They are 14 year olds and most of them are girls.
I almost forgot - I �m from Poland.
I �ll ask them tomorrow and if you �re still interested in we �ll proceed.

Have a nice day tomorrow!
Aneta

2 Sep 2009     

JudyHalevi
Israel

Hi Stephanie,

I am interested.  I have a few groups with younger and older kids.  I would be happy to begin a correspondence between your kids and mine.

Hugfrom Israel

Judy

2 Sep 2009     

sofia28
Portugal

Hello Stephanie,

I �d like to try this penpal experience with my students.
I haven �t met them yet but I can tell you soon if some of them are interested.

Greetings from PortugalHug

Sofia

3 Sep 2009