Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PENPALS    

PENPALS

Marshmallow (F)
France

PENPALS

Hi!

Last week I left a message about penpals but then I had a problem with internet on my computer and the forum "crashed" so I couldn�t see the answers (if there were some?). I�m looking for penpals for my students (mostly aged 14). If you�re interested, please send me  a mail ([email protected] )and I�ll send you further details! I�m looking forward to your answers! Caroline

18 Sep 2008      

moonavieira
Brazil

I�ll love to be a penpal, you can count me in.

18 Sep 2008     

gugaelt
Mexico

Hey... i wanna exchange letters, e-mails and so on... lol I�m an ELT student... lol... i hope we can keep in touch... greetings from mexico

18 Sep 2008     

Marshmallow (F)
France

Hi!
I�ll leave a new message since Luana and I have just  realised our students weren�t the same age at all!! Too bad... I think the students must be in the same age bracket if we want the exchange to work. Mine are 14/15 years old and I also have a group of 11 years old kids. So let me know if you�re interested...

18 Sep 2008