Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > You must watch/listen to this.    

You must watch/listen to this.

eng789
Israel

You must watch/listen to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkmqyeYSFt0

Amazing.

5 Sep 2009      

baiba
Latvia

I loved it! Thanks, eng789!

5 Sep 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

Thanks a lot eng789!!! I love the video too!
Hugs Hug
Cecilia

5 Sep 2009     

sharon f
Israel

This is the message that the Pacific Palisades High School (California) Staff voted unanimously to record on their school telephone answering machine. This came about because they implemented a policy requiring students and parents to be responsible for their children �s absences and missing homework.
The school and teachers are being sued by parents who want their children �s failing grades changed to passing grades even though those children were absent 15-30 times during the semester and did not complete enough school work to pass their classes.

5 Sep 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Sharon, that �s an urban legend.

5 Sep 2009     

eng789
Israel

This was the title I was sent.

"British Public School Answering Machine"

To be honest who cares where it came from. 

As far as I am concerned it is "RIGHT ON THE MARK".    ( sorry for the capitals)

5 Sep 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Barb, I love your link. It �s the info given by sharon that I was clarifying. I wish I could have this answering machine in my school.

5 Sep 2009     

sharon f
Israel

It �s the message that counts. Last year, I read it out loud on the first teacher-parents meeting. I thought it would be a nice ice breaker. It was! Most parents were amused. some of them referred to it during the meeting. I kept stressing the last sentences of this message, hoping the parents would understand and agree. Wink

5 Sep 2009     

spring
Turkey

LOL I burst into laughter Barbara..

My school really needs an answering machine like this. Where could I get it??? :)))))

6 Sep 2009     

bamarcia
Brazil

I �m desperate for one of them too.
Thanks for sharing, Barbara!

xoxo,
Marcia

6 Sep 2009