Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help me learn english..    

Help me learn english..

rowel
Indonesia

Help me learn english..

I am an English teacher to be. I have to master English in order to be able to teach it to my students. I One of my problems is the speaking skill. Somebody please help me to improve my speaking skill. I would be glad if there is someone that can be called through skype or the other  programs to help me practice English.
My email address is [email protected]
Thank in advance. Thank you very much for the help.

6 Sep 2009      

tacris
Brazil

Radden,

Sorry but I don�t have skype.

But one thing that I suggest you is try to listen to music, films, news.

And after listening to music try to understand their lyrics and sing them.

I think that listening to music helped me a lot to understand the idiom, and after understanding it I was able to reproduce the sound. ( It should be a repetitive work, but it works !!! ) 

Bye bye and have a nice week !!!
Talita

7 Sep 2009     

ranclaude
Australia

Hi Rowel,

www.speaking24.com   is a fantastic site where you connect with other people around the world and practise your listening and speaking skills. I �ve never used it, but I have some colleagues who �ve used it with their students and have had positive feedback.
Hope it helps.
Kindest,
ranclaude

7 Sep 2009