Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hi! I īm new here!    

Hi! I īm new here!

AndréiaPinsan
Brazil

Hi! I īm new here!

I don īt know how it works yet, but I īve just sent a text for a reading activity. It īs for elementary. A very cute text. Go and check! I hope you enjoy it!

I have some exercises to check the students � comprehension but they are for Brazilian students. So, if you want them, send me an e-mail.

My e-mail is: [email protected]

My best regards!

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=283395#thetop

10 Sep 2009      

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi and welcome,

For your info, you can īt use the forum to advertize your own printables. With the number of members this site has, it would be tough to use the forum for educational purposes (which it is meant for) if everyone did that.

Have a good day!

10 Sep 2009     

elderberrywine
Germany

Welcome to this wonderful site, Andreia.

You will discover new things for quite a long while and probably find friends soon.
One of the unwritten rules of this site is that we don īt advertise our worksheets in forums. The forum function would be DEAD if over 100.000 members did that even on an irregular basis.

Another unwritten rule all over the world is never to publish your internet address. There is a "private messages" function here so that people can reach you if they want to.

Enjoy this site, browse around, make discoveries, find out what kind of worksheets people here go for and get points for, take part in discussions and chatting (in the caf�) - and you īll end up spending SO much time here that your husband / boyfriend / children / cats / students will be complaining because of neglect !!
Tongue
love
Dorothea

10 Sep 2009