Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > may God give a hand to us    

may God give a hand to us

anaisabel001
Spain

Terrible news.Sorry about the tragedy.Hope there won �t be any more victims.
Take care of yourself
A warm hug.

11 Sep 2009     

eng789
Israel

I just got back and saw your post.  I hope you and your family are safe. 

God bless.

11 Sep 2009     

cgato
Portugal

One of my best friends spent her holidays in Turkey! She told me she loved the people, places and food...
I wish you the best in this terrible moment.
God bless you! When it comes to nature, it�s really God we should pray to!
Keep safe!!
A big hug !

11 Sep 2009     

Miri75
Argentina

I �m so sorry too. All Turkish people are in my heart. Hope it stops soon . I also join in all the prayers. 

Take care

11 Sep 2009     

Cartuxa
Portugal

Sorry to hear about that. You �re all in our hearts and prayers. I do hope the weather gets better soon! A big hug from Portugal
Teresa

11 Sep 2009     

renca
Czech Republic

I am so sorry to hear that, surprisingly enough, there was nothing in the news in my country, how come? Or did I miss it? I will pray for all the people and hope Istanbul will be as beautiful as it used to be.

11 Sep 2009     

Denisa
Romania

I watched the news and my heart was really heavy...especially that we, Romanians, have been there...two years ago we experienced the worst flooding we have ever had...
God bless you  -our Turkish friends - and us all! We are all thinking of you...and praying..
Best wishes,
Denisa

11 Sep 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

I heard about this tragedy in the news and I am so sorry. I wish you the best and no more disasters. God bless you.

Hugs, Michaela

11 Sep 2009     

sdgns
Turkey

You are very kind, thank you for your prayers. I live in Izmir and we are okay, but I �m so sorry for people in Istanbul, I hope everything will be fine as it used to be...
Best wishes,
Seda

11 Sep 2009     

eng789
Israel

Istanbul is an amazing city.  I hope none of your wonderful historical sites have been damaged.  I had an amazing time there 2 summers ago. 

11 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >