Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Making a word search and ´error message ´ using Microsoft Office word 2007    

Making a word search and ´error message ´ using Microsoft Office word 2007

freedom4life
Canada

Making a word search and ´error message ´ using Microsoft Office word 2007

Greetings to all!

First question: How to make a word search and implement it in a ws. There must a simple program one can use and then be able to simply cut and paste.

Second question: Has anyone ever had the problem when opening a word file on the desktop or elsewhere and then receive the message "Windows cannot find C:(doc)Make sure you typed the name correctly and try again." Seems to be a compatibility issue with Vista and Microsoft office 2007. I have tried several ways and searched the web and found a few techniques. I have minimized the problem, but I want to eradicate it all together.

Thanks for your help in these matters.Big smile

13 Sep 2009      

GigiGraziano
Argentina

Hey, hello you can use table appliance from word or use exel from microsoft and the yes copy and paste. look in my printables I made one about job.

13 Sep 2009     

cristinacarre
Spain

Thanks a lot for your help, it will be very usefull

13 Sep 2009