Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Watch out!    

Watch out!

eslgalaxy
China

What I find great is that the majority of people who have made comments here are against the idea of stealing the worksheet. Thank you guys! Protecting the creator �s work is essential to helping him/her remain creative.

This worksheet was designed by me for my site: www.esl-galaxy.com . Even I who is a contributor on this great site eslprintables.com, do not take stuff off my sites and add here. I supply original stuff that has not been published elsewhere. It sucks to see someone else stealing your work and getting credit for it.
The good people I have seen on this forum are an encouragement and I will go on creating for them. Visit my new site: www.eslgamesworld.com for games and materials for your lessons and help protect it �s free content from thieves.
I almost single-handedly built these 9 sites:

And it takes hours on the computer and sleepless nights designing the exercises you find on these sites.
This is how I create materials. I have a lesson coming up. I build all the lesson materials from scratch. When the materials work well in my lesson, I share them free of charge on my websites. I only commercialize materials that are too large for download and which increase the cost of bandwith. These include some video slides, powerpoint with embedded audio of about 30 to 50MB. They are sold through www.download-esl.com
Use my stuff free of charge but just give me credit for it. That �s all I ask.

15 Sep 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Kisito
Nice to meet you, had no idea Galaxy was your site. Congrats.
Olinda Lima

15 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2