Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Errors in powerpoints    

Errors in powerpoints

victor
Spain

Errors in powerpoints

Hello,

First of all, I �d like to apologize for my absence in eslprintables the last weeks. I �ve been busy with a new project and I couldn �t answer all the messages.

Second, as you might have noticed the powerpoints uploading system is down very often. I �ve found out that there is a powerpoint that makes the server go down:
I �d like to send a personal message to the user who is trying to upload it, but there is no way to find out who it is.
So please, if you are the user who is trying to upload this powerpoint, please, stop trying. I �m very sorry, but for some reason, it includes a component that the web server can �t handle.
I �l try to find out the reason, but nowadays this is the fastest solution.

Thank you all,

Victor

21 Sep 2009      

mmbermejo
Spain

It is me! I�m so sorry. It is 282 KB and it has been very difficult to low the quality, so please if you know the reason, I would like to know it. I have done it in DOC. I hope it is useful, thought it is not as attractive as the PPT.

21 Sep 2009     

victor
Spain

Hi!

I don �t know the reason, but if you send it to my email, I �ll have a look.

Thanks

21 Sep 2009     

mmbermejo
Spain

I don �t know your email address and how attatch the PPT.
Sorry again,
Mar

21 Sep 2009     

Jayho
Australia

How about that! 

What are the odds of that one member, from a total of 231,819 members , reading this actual post!

Absolutely Amazing!!

22 Sep 2009