Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I don´t understand points for premium users    

I don´t understand points for premium users

yolanda22
Spain

I don´t understand points for premium users

Hello I,m a premium user but I don�t know why I download a printable and they are counted in my downloads if they are free.I don�t understand. help!!!

2 Nov 2008      

danibauer
Brazil

Hi Yolanda!

The free ones are only the new contributions. Check out if you aren�t downloading the ones that require points!

Have a nice Sunday!!!

Daniela

2 Nov 2008     

Tere-arg
Argentina

Hi Yolanda,

Every time somebody downloads one of your worksheets you get one point.

When you get to 30 points, you become into a premium member, that means you are given 30 extra points every day even without uploading material.
You can use those extra points to download the day stuff but if you need something old, the point will be taken from those you originally had for your own uploads.

I hope it is clear...   Embarrassed

smiles  Smile

2 Nov 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi Yolanda,
The download number keeps a count of how many printables you have downloaded in total.  This will keep counting up everytime you download something.

Downloads:  this number goes up everytime you download someone elses work.
Points:  this number goes up everytime someone downloads your work.
Points:  this number will also go down if you download worksheets that are not on the �new worksheet� list
Today you have 30 free downloads left:  This number goes down everytime you download one of the �new worksheets�.

I hope this helps. Thumbs Up

2 Nov 2008