Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hello    

Hello

teacherlupe
Spain

Hello

Hello everybody,

I am Guadalupe from Madrid.

I started school with children two weeks ago, and we have to do a lot of documents that I do not have enough time to make my worksheet and look for new worksheet in the web, I do not know that in other countries you must do a lot of documents, such as plannings and more things that administration ask us.

This email is to say hello again, and I hope that I can continue here like last year, and THANKS TO VICTOR, for the notebook, It is great and my students love it.

Hugs

Guadalupe

25 Sep 2009      

Animagus
Portugal

Hey Lupe!
Here in Portugal is the same. We have to do lesson plans, evaluation from our work, our colleagues and kids � work, build our own materials, cause there is no Student �s Book and the salary is so tiny that you need a magnifying glass to see it (lol)...

Well, teachers are like magicians on the stage. Need to have a great performance with less materials and of course, feel the smiles and clapping-hands from the folks.

This year my job is basicly taking care of the children after classes and administration work.
You just take it easy!

Hugs

Animagus

25 Sep 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Yes, Lupe, Animagus is right.
here, we have to make our yearly planning, month planning and, in many cases, daily planning.If you want my opinion about all these papers, yes, I find them quite useful, if one gets them ready on time, but, on the other hand, where do we get the time to do all these things? Because we spend so many hours at school, and then we have 7 hours a week, working at home, to prepare what is really important, our lessons. This means our government thinks we can prepare lessons, build up printables, materials, games, google for info and clipart and ... and... and... about one hour a day. How silly and irresponsible they are.
Take care, being a teacher is turning a dangerous jobLOL
Hugs

26 Sep 2009