Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > really I was suffered from chaos in my classroom    

really I was suffered from chaos in my classroom

hnoy
Belize

really I was suffered from chaos in my classroom

really I was suffered from chaos in my classroom  but now I am a tough and strong teacher. I hope it will be useful .
This is my printable.
It is for teachers specially.
Regards.

29 Sep 2009      

moravc
Czech Republic

Thank you for your presentation. It seems interesting. But please do not advertise at forum. We have Teachers � Caf� for recommendations and advertisements...
Keep forum for teaching matters - questions concerning teaching methods, grammar, problems with MS Word while making wss etc...
We have agreed on that lately and the owner of this site, Mr. Gayol asks us NOT to advertise. You can see his text while posting a new topic at forum...

ESL forum > Post new topic:

Please, don �t use the forum to advertise your worksheets or other users � worksheets. There are hundreds of contributions every day, and it would be annoying if everybody did the same.

29 Sep 2009     

hnoy
Belize

ok , I do not know
thanks

29 Sep 2009